Celebrate the Small Things

If you're looking for my J post for the A to Z challenge, you can find it here.

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating:

- I hit 300 followers on my blog this week - wow! Thanks to all my followers, old and new :)

- Game of Thrones is back! This picture cracked me up when I first saw it:


- Alex featured me on his blog today! I knew he was featuring bloggers during the A to Z, but I never imagined he would feature me. Thanks, Alex!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've had an awesome week! And you definitely deserved to be featured on Alex's blog.

    Congratulations on 300 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on three hundred followers!
    And - surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added "J" for jumping up and down. Congratulations on making 300!!
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 304 followers now, Laura!
    Smiles.
    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature. I'm sure it'll bring you even more followers. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not caught up on GoT so I don't picture. But I will take your word for it!
    Generally speaking anything with fried chicken has to be good.

    --
    Timothy S. Brannan
    The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so exciting that you were featured, Laura! Congratulations! Have a lovely weekend with lots to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation, that's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on those followers. Alex featured me too and it was such a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the new start to Game of Thrones. Can't wait for Monday to come round again. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am I the only person in the country who isn't watching Game of Thrones?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the followers, Laura! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of Games of Thrones Celebrationers ! I need to start watching it, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on hitting 300.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!