Celebrate the Small Things

If you're here to see my D post, you can find it here.

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating:

- A great start to the A to Z challenge - this week has gone really well, and I'm loving seeing what everyone's come up with this year.

- Game of Thrones starts next week! I can't wait, I feel like I've been waiting forever. 

- Home made cookies, yum. 

- My mum and I are going shopping together tomorrow, and I can't wait - I love spending time with her. 

Comments

  1. The stores will be happy to see you as well.
    The Challenge is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game of Thrones starts on my son's birthday, so I have extra reason to celebrate that day!
    I agree that A to Z is off to a great start. I'm having a lot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade cookies. Yum.

    I'm looking forward to Game of Thrones, too. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to buy the series outright to watch since I don't have HBO and they are not on Netflix. Maybe I'll check out eBay first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to Game of Thrones also. I have my local writers' meeting tomorrow to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you have special things to celebrate, Laura.Wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Cookies! Enjoy shopping with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know when I'll ever get into HBO's Game of Thrones. I mean I'll have to start from the top. Congrats on having a great start with A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for Game of Thrones to start! Only 8hrs to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Game of Thrones has passed me by. I suspect I'm not the target market (probably too old!), but I must confess I'm curious as to what all the fuss is about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Home make cookies! YUM! I'd celebrate those too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!