More Awards!

There seems to be an awful lot of awards going around the Blogosphere lately! I have three more to accept today, so I hope you're not bored of them!
First, I've been given a brand new award, made by Sabrina at Pouffia: The Fabulous Blog Ribbon!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the Ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of this.)

My five most fabulous moments:
1. Passing my driving test (best feeling ever!) Although it was my third time lucky!
2. Buying my car and realising I could go wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted to.
3. Graduating from University.
4. Realising that people actually read my blog, and getting 100 followers on it!
5. The day I realised that being a teacher was not for me, and that I could try Journalism instead (which suits me a lot better!)

Five things I love:
1. My family.
2. Food! (especially cake!)
3. Sleep. Wish I could get more!
4. Harry Potter.
5. My car.

Five things I hate:
1. Spiders.
2. Rude people.
3. Mushrooms.
4. Getting up at 3.30am for work.
5. Bad drivers!

My second award is from Anna at Universal Gibberish: The Stylish Blogger Award!
To accept this award, all I have to do is tell you about the last time I dressed up. The last time I dressed up properly, it was for one of my friends' weddings last August. I had the perfect dress for it, that I'd bought quite a while before the wedding, so I was really happy that I had an occasion to wear it for! It's a very pretty dress, yellow and strapless with little flowers on it, perfect for a wedding. Here's a picture:
The only problem was, the dress had these little strips of underwiring in it, and they started to bend in the wrong way! It got very uncomfortable by the end of the night, so I was glad to take it off! I haven't worn it since, which is a shame because it really is a nice dress. Not that I've had anything to wear it to anyway! I love dressing up, and I have so many nice dresses in my wardrobe! I haven't had a chance to wear many of them since I finished uni though. 
Last but not least, L. G. Keltner from Writing Off the Edge has bestowed upon me the Booker Award!
The rules for this award:
This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing is okay).
Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read. (More than five is okay)
You must give this award to 5-10other lucky book blogs you adore.
So, here are my top 5 favourite books:
1. Harry Potter, the entire series. They are my favourite books of all time, and I re-read them quite often!
2. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.
3. Dead Gorgeous, by Malorie Blackman.
4. Last Chance, by Sarah Dessen.
5. The Host, by Stephenie Meyer.

It was really hard to just pick 5, but there they are! I have a lot more favourites, but I'll save them for my reading posts :)
Like my last award post, the following people can pick any or all of the above awards for themselves:
Sabrina at Pouffia
Anna at Universal Gibberish
L. G. Keltner at Writing Off the Edge
Matthew at Matthew's Blog
Ermie at Just Ermie
Danielle at Entertaining Interests
Hazel at Pablo's Angel
Addman at Muppets for Justice
Jnana at Spill Beans
Allison at Geek Banter

Ok I've been typing this post FOREVER so if you want one of the awards and I haven't chosen you, feel free to take them! :)

Comments

  1. Aww congrats! And yes that dress is gorgeous so it's a shame it's quite painful to wear :(

    Thank you so much for the award, I've never got The Booker Award before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I didn't think you had, that's good :)

      Delete
  2. I posted but my comment's not showing up haha. It just basically said I loved your answers and thanked you for giving me an award too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool! Thanks for thinking of me. You rock Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool! Thanks for thinking of me. You rock Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good fabulous moments! 100 followers is pretty awesome. And I also failed my drivers the first time. Thanks for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I failed my first two, but it was the best feeling ever when I passed! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the awards, and you gave great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you deserve lots of awards, I hide mine and pretend I haven't got any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You shouldn't hide them, but it's good to know you get given them, because you deserve them too! :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks alot for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You are flowing over with AWARDS! All well-deserved. I wonder if you could pull those wires out. That dress is too cute to not wear again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get it out and have look, I haven't tried! It is a really nice dress, I was so sad that it turned out to be really uncomfortable!

      Delete
  10. Thank you very much, Laura. :) (And I'm glad you like the Ribbon.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's a great award, I loved answering the questions :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the award! I don't blog about books, and I'm not very stylish at all, so I'll take the Fabulous Blog Ribbon, because I feel fabulous, dah-ling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Enjoy your fabulous award! :)

      Delete
  12. Gratz on your awards and thanks you for nominating me. I still have some awards to accept so gona do an award post soon with them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!