So excited!

I'm about to go to bed (early start in the morning) but I just found something out that has got me really excited: J.K.Rowling is writing a new book! Now I know there are some people out there who don't like Harry Potter, but it's actually my favourite book series, and I've been reading it over and over again since I was 11; I know most of them by heart! Obviously, I'm a big Harry Potter geek :P
Unlike a lot of Harry Potter fans, I'm glad that J.K.Rowling is not writing another book about Harry Potter, as I think that if she did it would be too much: I believe the series ended in a perfect way, and anything else written about it would spoil it.
I look forward to reading her new book when she publishes it, and I hope it will be as good as Harry Potter. :)

Comments

  1. This is great news! I am looking foward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I have tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!