Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating: 

- A fun night on Tuesday spent with my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. Pizza was eaten, Cards Against Humanity was played, and fun was had. 

- The cooler weather - I realise I celebrated this last week too, but I really am enjoying it. It's nice not to be swelteringly hot all of the time. 

- The Sims 2. I've been playing it a lot this week (this is why I don't get much writing done) and it's a nice way to relax. I can't wait for The Sims 4 to come out in September! 

Comments

  1. Sims addict!
    Pizza with friends is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards Against Humanity is hysterical. Such a great party game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good at games I tend to drift off entirely in the wrong direction and confuse everyone, I am more a blogger sort of chap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hail, cooler weather! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Enjoy your games :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can have my cool weather, okay? I'm so totally over winter by now! And I don't even LIKE summer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cards Against Humanity! It sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sims 4 is out in September?! Right when the kids go back to school and I'm still on maternity leave? Uh-oh ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. All you had to say was Cards Against Humanity. The rest is just the icing on the cake after that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!