Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating:

- finishing my dissertation first draft. I've got it all printed and ready to edit. 

- having two weeks off work - it's so nice not to have to get up early!

- going on holiday! I'm going to Spain today (by the time this posts, I'll probably be there!) so that's a great celebration! 

I won't be posting for a while due to my holiday, so I'll see you all in a couple of weeks! :)

Comments

  1. Great job on the first draft! Have fun in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic trip!! Can't wait to read about it when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Spain. I hope you take a lot of pictures to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congratulations on completing that first draft. That's awesome.

    Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go and enjoy!!! Safe trip and we'll see you in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is all awesome!!!!!
    Yay for first draft... and have a blast in Spain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two weeks off! SPAIN! Have a FAB time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your holiday. Catch up when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really hope that you and the boyfriend have a great holiday Laura, hope it's an amazing one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm celebrating the Steam sale. More games for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun in Spain and enjoy a well deserved rest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, the count down is over! Hope you have a splendidly wonderful time. And don't worry if you end up having too much fun that you don't blog as much as you plan. Congrats on the dissertation. Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your trip is amazing! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great time on your holiday. Forget about work and dissertations and just have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laura,
    I know you're away now and I hope you're having a great time. When you get home, please check my website: www.dhdunne.blogspot.com. I nominated you for a blogging award.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spain! Lucky dog. But you did work for it. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!