Goals for October

I wanted to post this up last week, but work was crazy so I decided on this week instead.

Here's how I did on my September goals:

- Spend half an hour a day blogging - Nope, definitely not. I'm working on cutting down my hours at work, but until that happens this goal will be impossible to achieve!

- Finish my outline - Another definite nope - I doubt very much that I'll be taking part in NaNoWriMo this year, which is disappointing! Hopefully I'll be able to take part next year.

- Read 4 books - The easiest goal to achieve, and I still didn't manage it. Work has been super crazy the last few weeks, and I'm happily anticipating the day that my hours get cut down. I'm not sure when this is going to be, but it should be soon. 


Here's hoping I do better on my goals for October! Here they are:

- Write stories for WEP, Spooktoberfest and the IWSG anthology contest! 

That's it for this month, since it'll be a major achievement to churn out three stories in a month, especially at the moment! However, it is my favourite writing month because of all the Halloween challenges, and I have ideas for each of the stories I want to write. Wish me luck! 

Comments

  1. Laura, I'm hoping with you. Your hours need to shrink, like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!