Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- I spent the day with my friends from university on Tuesday; it was really hot weather, so we spent the day in the park. It was a lot of fun.

- I bought two new recipe books on Tuesday, too; a bread baking one, and a cake baking one. I've got so many cake recipe books already, but I couldn't resist! As for the bread one, I've been wanting to branch out to bread-making for the longest time, so hopefully now I will! 

- It's my weekend off, thank goodness; work has been crazy lately. I'm going to my hometown tomorrow to spend some time with my Dad, since it was his birthday yesterday, so that should be fun. 

Comments

  1. I love to bake bread. I need to get a recipe book so I can try out more breads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to actually use the few recipe books at home. So sweet you're spending time with your father and glad you had a nice time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the time with your dad! The house always smells so good when someone bakes bread. With raisins. Ok, now my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m glad you have special things to do this weekend, Laura. So nice you hadfun with your friends. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your dad! I'm glad you have the weekend off so you can take the time to enjoy yourself and celebrate with your father! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having a good weekend with your Dad. Have fun baking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter made me a mug cake this morning as a birthday surprise. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing better than spending time with family to celebrate. =) I need a weekend off. Heck, I need a day off. An hour? Hope it was an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!