Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Here's what I'm celebrating this week:

- It's September! The cold weather has already started where I am, and I couldn't be happier! I much prefer autumn/winter to spring/summer, and now it's arriving (at last).

- The bank holiday weekend was fantastic - an extra day off is always something to celebrate, even if I didn't do much! It was nice to be able to just relax. 

Comments

  1. Hi Laura - oh oh I'm not so happy we're heading towards the cold ... but I do love the different seasons. So glad you had a good bank holiday ... and now enjoy the rest of the year - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had time to relax and your favorite season is here. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A holiday can never be beat even in the heat. But the cooler temperature is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is also my favorite time of year!! Enjoy the long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost forget what cold weather is like. It's always summer here in the Top End.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!