Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating:

- M. J. Joachim has chosen me to be one of her A-Z Techs! I love the A-Z Challenge; this is my third year taking part. I'm even more excited for April now :)



- I managed to get myself a copy of Alex J. Cavanaugh's novel CassaFire for 77p on Tuesday - what a bargain! I read CassaStar last year, and I've been wanting to get CassaFire for ages. The offer is on until the 10th on Amazon, for anyone who wants to get it.



- I just booked a holiday in May to one of my favourite places - Centerparcs! I absolutely can't wait, and I'm so glad I've got it booked finally; it's nice to have something to look forward to. 

Comments

  1. Having a holiday booked is always such a great feeling. Just knowing it's coming up makes the day-to-day grind that much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of year to start thinking about a holiday isn't it? Nice to have something fun to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for mentioning CassaFire's sale!
    You are going to have a great time as an A to Z Challenge helper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for reading CassaFire! I have to get me some time to read the trilogy soon. So glad you booked your holiday for May, awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh it is nice to book a holiday and am sure Centreparcs will be great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is a tech the same as a minion? I am one of Alex's minions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss Laura, as you know I am a bit of a rebel at times and so it may surprise you to learn I too am one of the back room boys on the A to Z. . . I will be the grumpy one telling folk if they dont do it right I will set the Zombies on them . . . . . .. I may need to draw lots of Zombies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if it is just me Miss Laura, but your A to Z minion picture is showing as a broken link . . . . . . . .

      Delete
  8. Hi Laura, popping in to say hello as a fellow minion for MJ :)
    Suzanne @ Suzannes Tribe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! We're getting minions now? I totally need a few of those. They can do the cleaning and food making around here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your minion name almost as much as my own. Great to meet you, Laura!

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're an AZTech, Laura! Missed this hop last week...ah life. Just didn't quite get everything on the list done. Looking forward to the Challenge and couldn't be happier you're working on my team :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!