Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


- I had a great time with my dad and my sister on Wednesday night - I couldn't see him on Father's Day because I was working, so my sister and I cooked a meal for him on Wednesday instead. It was lovely to see him again, and I think we'll be making it a regular thing. 

- I had a migraine on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, which isn't something to celebrate but my boyfriend's mum gave me a migraine pill for it which cleared it right up - nothing ever works on my migraines, so this is good news! I'll be getting some for myself sometime soon. 

- My sister got engaged last week! Super exciting, I can't wait until she starts planning the wedding :)

Comments

  1. Glad you had a good time with your father.
    And you definitely need to get some of those drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Laura!! Wonderful blog you have. I came over from Alex's blog. I hope your migraines subside soon. Those are no fun at all. Congrats to your sister!! Hooray for love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the migraine, but I'm glad the rest of your week went well! Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything that clears up a migraine is worth celebrating.

    Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weddings are exciting to plan, glad you sorted the migraine and had a fun time with your dad and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful about your sister and that pill for your migraine! You're lucky to have found something to ease that pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A meal with your dad sounds lovely. Congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great week! My dad worked on Father's day so we are doing a make-up father's day on this Sunday, I'm excited to see him. :)

    Congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you found something that will relieve your migraines! I hope you won't need to use it any time soon but it must be such a relief to have an option.

    Sounds like a lovely time with your dad and sister. Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to your sister! And good news about finding something that works on your migraines. I bet that's a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Migraines are the pits! A dinner with Dad sounds wonderful, I miss mine terribly so hold him close. And congrats to your sister, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A migraine pill that actually works? Now that's something to be thankful for! I still haven't found anything that even remotely helps when I get hit by one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura .. glad your migraine cleared up - but more importantly you and your sister had a lovely time with your father ...and now you'll have lots of fun thoughts in helping your sister plan her wedding and lots to talk over with your father .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!