The Sunshine Award!

Gossip Grl from Whatever has awarded me with the Sunshine Award this week!


To accept this award, I have to answer the following questions about my favourite things:


Favourite color: Purple
Favourite animal: Dogs, because they make great pets, and Owls, because I just really like Owls!
Favorite number: 13, mainly because it's the day of my birthday. I also find all of the superstitions about it interesting.
Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Tea - if it didn't exist I think I'd have died of thirst by now.
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, I don't really understand Twitter!
My passions are: Reading, writing, horse riding, baking, listening to music, and driving.
Favourite patterns: Like stripes? I have a thing about stripes, a lot of my clothes are stripy. (Have you ever said a word so many times it doesn't sound like a word anymore? It just happened to me with "stripes")
Getting or giving presents: I love giving presents, especially if I've found something that really suits the person I'm giving it to, but of course I also love getting presents, doesn't everyone?
Favourite day of the week: Sunday, because it's usually my easiest day at work, and also I love Sunday lunches! (I also like Tuesdays and Wednesdays, because they are my "weekend")
Favourite flower: I don't really have a favourite flower...and if I did I probably wouldn't know its name. Any flowers will do, as long as they look nice!

Anyway, I've written so many of these award posts in the last week that I'm running out of people to give them to! So this award is being given to any of my readers who want to have it! I'd love to know all of your favourites :)

Comments

  1. Congrats on the award!

    I am with you on the Twitter thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratzs. This word 'stripes' you mention, is it a real word? I've never heard of it before! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha stripes stripes stripes stripes...nope, not a word!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!