The Lucky 7 Meme!

I'm very popular this week! I've been chosen by Jackie over at Bouquet of Books for the Lucky 7 Meme, so please pop by her blog!
The rules are as follows:

1. Go to page 77 of your current MS (Or a fave book)
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines, sentences, or paragraphs, and post them as they're written.
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know.


So, because I don't have an MS, I've decided to use a book that I recently read and enjoyed very much - Divergent by Veronica Roth. Here are the 7 lines:

"Therefore each stage of initiation is intended to prepare you in a different way. The first stage is primarily physical; the second, primarily emotional; the third, primarily mental."
"But what..." Peter yawns through his words. "What does firing a gun have to do with...bravery?"
Four flips the gun in his hand, presses the barrel to Peter's forehead, and clicks a bullet into place. Peter freezes with his lips parted, the yawn dead in his mouth.
"Wake. Up," Four snaps. "You are holding a loaded gun, you idiot. Act like it."
He lowers the gun. Once the immediate threat is gone, Peter's green eyes harden.

And here are the 7 people I've chosen for the Lucky 7 Meme:

Nikki at Inspirenordic
Katie at Reflections of a Law Student
Gossip_Grl at Whatever
Miri at I Solemnly Swear I'm Upto a Book
Heather at Into the Cuckoo's Nest
Heather at Reading, Writing and Everything in between
Rachel at Unforgettable books

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!