The Liebster Award!
A big thank you to Jeremy over at Geeky Tendencies for giving me the Liebster Award! This is an award specially for bloggers who have less than 200 people following them, and helps them to gain more followers.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Nominate up to five others for the award.
3. Let them know via comment on their blog.
4. Post the award on your blog.
Another rule was added by Inspirenordic and carried on by Jeremy, and I'm also going to add it to my list as I think it was a really good idea:
5. Follow this link and at least consider signing up for the A-Z Challenge. It is a great way to find new and interesting blogs, have people find your blog, and meet new people.
Here are my winners:
First, to James over at A New Leaf, a brand new blog which I know is going to be amazing, because I've seen his writing before.
Second, to Why Do I Bother, which I only discovered yesterday but it's made me laugh already.
And third, to Inside the Mind of Jman, which I've also only just discovered but I've enjoyed the posts I've read so far.
I would have nominated more people, but it seems like a lot of people have this award already!
Thanks again to Jeremy, please follow this link to go take a look at his excellent blog!