Celebrate the Small Things - March 23rd

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Here's what I'm celebrating this week:

- I've started my edits properly this week, and I'm really enjoying them! I've updated my scene list, and figured out where I need to add/remove/change a scene, which is something I've needed to do for a long time. Next on the list is to update my character profiles. 

- It was officially the first day of spring on Wednesday! You can't really tell at the moment; we're still due some snow over Easter, but it's light for longer and the sun shines occasionally, so it shouldn't be too much longer before we get some warmer weather. Winter is my favourite season, but it does get to a point (usually around now) when I just want it to get warmer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!