Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- I'm doing well at my Camp NaNo, and as long as I continue to stick to my plan, I'll have hit 50,000 words by the end of the month. I can't believe it's August next week! As much as I've enjoyed the challenge, I'm looking forward to a couple of days off writing when I'm done!

- I've watched Beauty and the Beast twice in the last week, and I've been listening to the soundtrack pretty much non stop, and I'm still not bored of it! Definitely my current obsession.

Comments

  1. Glad you'r doing well with your writing project and enjoying the music too. That sound track does have very nice music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go with NaNo! Keep up the good work. I loved Beauty and the Beast, so I don't blame you. It's worth seeing over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with Camp NaNo! That's an impressive feat. I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!