Camp NaNo Update

Less than a week to go! I had a fantastic writing weekend, I did 5000 words on Saturday and 4000 on Sunday, which has really helped me to catch up. I've decided to up my goal back to 50,000, because I really think I can do it; I've got a plan, and as long as I stick to it I'll definitely finish at 50,000 words.

Here are my stats:


I'm confident that I can reach 50,000 words; I'm going to make sure I don't make any plans on Sunday, so I can do what I did last weekend and write about 4000-5000 words in one day. I've worked out how many words I can realistically write each day, and it's more than enough to get me to 50,000 by Monday.

Wish me luck!


Comments

  1. Wow! Congrats on the amazing progress. Only a few days to go. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Laura - excellent planning and deciding you can make it ... go for it - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!