Camp NaNo Stats

So the wedding over the weekend took up a lot more of my time last week than I expected it to! I hardly got any writing done last week, which put me really behind for my 50,000 words goal. Because of this, I've made the decision to reduce my goal to 40,000 words; if I'd kept at 50,000, there was almost no chance that I'd be able to achieve it, and that would have reduced my motivation to write.

Here are my stats so far:



I'm still going to aim for 50,000. I want to get as close as I can by the end of July. I have no plans at all this weekend coming up, so I'm planning to spend as much time writing as I can, to try and catch up. As you can see, I'm behind even for my 40,000 word goal, so I need to get a move on!

P.S. Pictures of the wedding should be coming up on my Celebrate the Small Things post on Friday. Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I was away for a weekend at the start of the month, so I started off waaaaaaay behind. I've managed to catch up, but I have no idea how I'll manage to actually reach my goal (65,000 words).

    Best of luck to you in hitting that 50k.

    (Hope you had a great time at the wedding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adjusting your goal sounds smart. Better than growing frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Laura and I loved the wedding pictures. Congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!