Goals for March

A bit late in the month for a goals post, I know, but better late than never!

Here are my February goals:

- Finish reading the Harry Potter series - Done! I loved the re-read, like always, but it's nice to be able to read books I haven't read before.

- Continue with my NaNo edits - I've done a little bit of work on these, including improving my scene list to make it easier to do the edits. 

- Plan for the A to Z Challenge - I have words for each letter now, I just need to write the posts! 



And here are my goals for March:

- Read 4 books - This should be pretty easy, since I've read two since finishing Harry Potter last week. It really is so nice to read something new again! 

- Write all of my A to Z posts - This is the goal I'm most worried about this month, since I've left it a bit late to start writing the posts, but I'm determined to get it done before the A to Z starts in April. 

- Revise 3 chapters of my NaNo novel - I'm aiming low for this one in the hopes that it will make it easier for me to achieve. 


Comments

  1. Get on those Challenge posts! At least they don't have to be very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I just stopped by to check out your blog. I've signed up for yet another year of the A to Z Challenge and look forward to reading many, many posts next month...;~)

    Take care,

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    author of THE STORY CATCHER (Anaiah Press 2015)
    coauthor CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: ANGELS AMONG US (Simon & Schuster 2013)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goals sound manageable. And yes, brevity is key for the A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you'll get it done. That dragon badge matches your color scheme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you with the goals for February and the new goals for March :) If you break down the A/Z entries and do a few at a time, you'll have them done in no time :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd knock out the A-Z first. You've got it worked out though. Congratulations on February!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds ambitious. But it's amazing how much we can do when we set our minds to it. See you in the A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the A to Z Miss Laura. . . You can always do what I do and shut your eyes and type gibberish. . . . I find it very effective

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got the same goal for March to write my Challenge posts and I am falling behind! Hopefully I can just get going and do it the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did really well on your goals for February.

    Good luck with the March goals, especially the A to Z Challenge posts. I really need to get a start on mine as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!