Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating:

- the fantastic time I had in Spain. I feel rejuvenated now, and have much more energy. Everyone needs a break every once in a while :)

- being back in England. While I loved it in Spain, there's no place like home! Plus I missed my kitten, Misty, terribly, so I'm glad to be able to snuggle her whenever I want again. 

- getting a lot of notes written in Spain for my dissertation. This means I can start on rewrites straight away, which is great. It's all coming together! 

Comments

  1. Glad you had a great time! Now you can hit the ground running with your dissertation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, glad you had a great, relaxing holiday. Give Misty a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found time for your dissertation and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good that you had a nice vacation and can now get back to work feeling fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you've came from your vacation feeling positive and filled with energy, that's the outcome a holiday away should have, glad you're up and at em and ready for more awesome writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo I had forgotten about the kitty I hope it is hunky dory and leaping about. . . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you had fun on your trip, Laura and now you're safely home with the little kitty. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a great trip to Spain. :)

    Hope the dissertation goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to Spain; I don't even have a valid passport at the moment. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a good holiday. Sometimes you really need a break to clear the cobwebs away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spain must have been wonderful. Glad you're feeling revived.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had a fabulous time in Spain and made it back home safely and comfily. (Wow, I'm surprised it didn't say comfily is not a word. Thought I was making something up!) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome home! Glad you had a good holiday and that you got back safely. And now you can go at it, hammer and tongs, to get your dissertation written :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you had such a wonderful trip! I bet your kitty is thrilled you're back home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!