Weekly Rundown -18th July 2018

Here's what I've been up to this week:

Listening to:
Music - I had my first listen through of Bullet for my Valentine's new album the other day - it sounded good.
Audiobook - Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I'm just over half way through, and enjoying it so far.

Reading: Less by Andrew Sean Greer - this book caught my eye in Waterstones the other day, and I'm enjoying it so far.

Writing: Besides this blog post? Not a whole lot at the moment, but I am looking at writing some short stories soon, and will definitely be making some headway on my WIP.

Cooking: I made spaghetti bolognese the other day, which was lovely, and we've also been eating salmon traybake, hot dogs and steak.

Baking: I'll be making rhubarb crumble today, one of my favourites.

Loving: The torrential rain we had on Monday night - Jamie and I were hanging out of the bedroom window to feel it; it's the first rain we've seen in about a month, which is very unusual for the UK! Back to glorious sunshine now, though.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!