Weekly Rundown - 10th July 2018

It's been a while since I've done a weekly rundown post, but I do enjoy documenting what I'm up to every week, so here goes:

Listening to: 
Music - Five Finger Death Punch have a new album out, which I'm enjoying a lot. It's nice to have something new to listen to.
Audiobook Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I've wanted to try out Dan Brown for a while, and I'm finding it alright so far.

ReadingEleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. I'm loving this book so far, Eleanor is such an intriguing character and I can't wait to discover what actually happened to her in her past.

Watching: I'm still rewatching Lost with Jamie (we're on the last season now)and I've also been rewatching How I Met Your Mother (which I love except for the very last episode) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
As for new shows, I watched the first season of 13 Reasons Why with my mum over the last couple of weeks - I really enjoyed it, so much so that I went out and bought the book the other day. I'm looking forward to seeing how it differs, and of course I can't wait to watch season 2.

Writing: Blog posts, for the first time in months, and I've also spent a little time on a short story idea and my edits for my WIP.

Cooking: Lots of chilli, as it's one of my favourite meals at the moment. I've also been making a lot of salmon.

Baking: Not much recently, although I have some rhubarb in the fridge to make a crumble with - I love a good rhubarb crumble.

Feeling: Busy! I had plans all weekend with friends and family which is great, but it's worn me out! I'm hoping that next weekend will be quieter so I can get some housework and writing done.

Loving: The summer weather, despite my love for winter and the cold. We have a chair swing in our garden now, and it's so nice to have somewhere to sit and enjoy the sun. It has been bit cooler over the last couple of days though, which has been nice!

Comments

  1. Too hot here for chili, but you enjoy.
    Enjoy time with family and friends anyway. You're young and have energy to do it all. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make chili pretty often in the winter but not this time of year. It's fun watching shows with family. My husband and I have such different tastes that we almost never watch anything together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey—I've been doing a BtVS rewatch, too! And I'm so with you on the end of How I Met Your Mother.

    Hope you keep enjoying that summer weather!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!