Weekly Rundown - February 14th

Listening to:
Music: I'm not getting too much music listened to at the moment - my mum started working where I do a few weeks ago, so we've been travelling to work together and that's when I got most of my music listened to. I haven't yet listened to the new Trivium album all the way through, which is terrible because they're one of my favourite bands, so that's next on my list.
Audiobook: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - I've been listening to this for a couple of weeks now, more because I haven't had a lot of time to listen than because it's not good.

Reading: Mythos by Stephen Fry - Again, I've been reading this for a couple of weeks. I'm really enjoying it, it's Greek myths as I've never read them before!


Watching: Jamie and I have been watching Lost, which is one of those shows which is kind of overshadowed by its ending - you forget how good it is until you watch it again.


Feeling: Determined. I finally joined a gym last week (which was one of my goals for this month, yay!) and I'll be going for my first workout tonight. I'm hoping to go a couple of times a week, more if I get the time. I'm going to listen to Audiobooks while I workout, I'm hoping that will motivate me to go!


Cooking: On the menu this week is Mac and Cheese, which we had last night (it was lovely, I've got a great recipe to make it from scratch), Chicken, ham and leek pie tonight (a pre-made one - I don't make pies from scratch too often) and Toad in the hole for tomorrow (if you don't know what this is google it, it's fantastic). Of course I had my pancakes yesterday, too - I had those for breakfast.


Writing: Still not much writing done, although it's WEP next week so I'd better get a move on with my story! The theme is "In too deep" if anyone wants to join in.

Comments

  1. Tell yourself the only way you get to hear an audio book is if you go to the gym - that will motivate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinners sound yum - its been so long since I ate a Toad in a Hole - a favourite of mine. Audio books and work outs sound like a fabulous combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of those people that, erm, lost track of Lost after about the first series. Maybe I will get back to it eventually. I've read a fair few Stephen Fry books but not this one, will have to check it out. I agree that audiobooks will be a great workout motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!