Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Here's what I'm celebrating this week:

- Cold, dark, wintry nights. I absolutely love this time of year, I love getting all of our blankets and throws out and snuggling up with a hot drink. 

- The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion pack comes out today, so I know what I'll be spending my night doing! Just have to get through work first. 

- Speaking of work, I just found out that from next week I'll be splitting my time between the department that I'm currently on and a different department, which I'm quite happy about - I love learning new things, and this is a great opportunity for that.

What are you celebrating this week?

Comments

  1. That's great Laura - a new opportunity ... and as you say to learn other things ... happy watching ! I could do with Spring - but I guess I'll get through autumn and winter first ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fill an order variety - create my essay for me personally! - and you will collect your freshly-baked scholastic paper within the twinkling of the eyeball!
    https://eliteessaywriters.com/review/ultius-com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never know what new opportunities lie around the corner, hope the change of departments goes well. I know exactly what you mean about snuggling in when the cold dark nights arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the new opportunity! I'm all smiles for this time of year too—snuggly blankets, candles, hot drinks, fireplace... it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cold winter nights, too. We're getting there slowly, but surely. It's not quite cold enough in California, yet. Congratulations on getting to spend time in a department that you're happier in! It's a better time to spend the day than in one you're unhappy with. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah cold weather...I remember what that is. Always hit here in the Top End. All that snuggling sounds really nice and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!