Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- I've had a fantastic first week at my new job; I already love it. We've learnt so much in a week it's unbelievable! I definitely did the right thing going for it. 

- This week's episode of Sherlock was amazing! One of my favourites so far from the whole series, I think! 

- I've been without all of my music for almost a year now, because itunes wasn't working on my old computer, but now that I've got a newer computer I've been able to finally update my phone and get all of my old music back! It was great today listening to some of my favourites again. 

Comments

  1. So glad to hear that your new job is going so well. That must be a great feeling.

    I've enjoyed this season of Sherlock so far—not all of it, but there have been some incredible moments. Looking forward to the next episode, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the new job is going well.
    I don't think I could've lived a year without iTunes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the new job is going so well.

    I bet it feels great to have music again. We only got broadband last year and it was so cool to be able to stream music and watch videos on YouTube again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your music back and congrats on things going well with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for music! Wasn't Sherlock awesome? I can't wait for tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you finally have that music again! And even better that you're enjoying your new job. I didn't get a chance to see Sherlock yet, but I will. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new job! Glad you got a new computer and got your music sorted too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!