Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- I had my first day at my new job yesterday, and it was fantastic! There's a three week induction before I start properly, which is good because there's a lot to learn. I can't wait to get stuck in! 

- I went to Lincoln to celebrate New Years with my friends, and we had a great night. We played games until about 4 in the morning. We were all tired on New Years Day! 

- There was a new episode of Sherlock on Sunday! I've been waiting for it since I became hooked on the series last year, and it didn't disappoint! I can't wait to see the rest of the season, even if it is only two episodes! 

What are you celebrating?

Comments

  1. Sherlock was great, wasn't it? I made the mistake of looking at Twitter - there's a lot of people out there who think they could have done better :-( I can't wait for the next two either, I'm sure there will be surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start watching Sherlock. Congrats on the great start on your new job and having fun with your friends. Happy New Year Laura and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the new job is off to a good start.
    I can't even imagine staying up until four in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a good start at the new job. Enjoy it.

    Marilyn @ Onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear the first day of the new job went well. That's wonderful. I need to either watch something new or stop watching Netflix. I can't seem to stop watching House, Gilmore Girls, and Grey's Anatomy over and over. It's a sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO excited about Sherlock - yep, fangirl squeals here.
    Good luck on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on starting on your new job! It's awesome to hear your enthusiasm. I'm glad your New Year's weekend had great celebrations and a new Sherlock episode!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're enjoying the new job and Sherlock as well. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!