Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- Game of Thrones. Oh my God, this week's episode! Right in the feels. I still can't really talk about it. Absolute genius. 

- Stuffed crust cheese feast pizza - this is my new obsession, and I don't think it's going any time soon. I'm trying not to go too crazy - everything in moderation! 

- I've been to the gym another couple of times this week, which is great for me. I plan to go again on Sunday after work, for some more swimming. 

- I just have to get through one more week then I'm off work for a week. I hope it goes quickly! 

Comments

  1. Game of Thrones got me in the feels this week too. And that pizza sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting through this last week! And I had to laugh--after pizza crust extravaganza comes gym ;)
    I honestly have never seen Game of Thrones...heard about it everywhere but for some reason, have never seen a single bit of an episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to binge watch Game of Thrones when the season ends.
    Better be going to the gym if you're eating stuffed crust pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have never watched Game of Thrones - (have thought it sounds maybe a bit too gory for me??) - but I know what you mean about stuffed crust pizza - absolutely yummy!!
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have have never watched Game of Thrones either Miss Laura . . . . . Well it seems some of your followers are a right old boring bunch. On the bright side though I do draw a lot of dragons and use bits of Harry Potter in witches spells. . . . . enjoy that week of work and do exciting things. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm relieved to see others haven't seen GoT either, so i'm not the only weirdo. But my "not seeing" extends to every series out in the past 5 years. So I guess I am the only weirdo... Love pizzaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stuffed crust pizza! I haven't watched Game of Thrones either. I just don't watch much TV in general. I'll probably catch an episode at some point to see what it's like, though I'm not a big fan of stories where a lot of the characters die. Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must be the only person in the world not into the G of T. The violence just doesn't appeal, which probably sounds really odd coming from someone who writes murder. :)
    I'm really squeamish! Stuffed crust pizza, nope, can't do that either. To many allergies have caught up to me and I'm on the strictest diet ever. Food is so the enemy right now!
    Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!