Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.



This week I'm celebrating: 



- I made it through Camp NaNo! 25,007 words altogether. There were a couple of days towards the end where I didn't think I was going to make it, but I got there in the end. 

- I'm off work for two weeks now, and I'm going to Greece on Wednesday, which I'm really looking forward to. 

Comments

  1. Big congratulations!!
    Safe travels and enjoy your time in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome - congrats! Have an amazing time in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a grand time Miss Laura, and well done that is a lot of words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats on the word count and the accomplishment. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in Greece. Take plenty of pics so we can live vicariously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! You made it! Have fun in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25,007? Wow. I think I was lucky if I even wrote 7 words today. Cheers! Enjoy your time in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to getting that many words. Amazing! And have a great time in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Congrats on that awesome word count!

    Desiree Yearning
    Author/ Sign-up for my Blog at my website!
    e:desireeyearning@gmail.com | w:http://desireeyearning.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!