Celebrate the Small Things
Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.
This week I'm celebrating:
- I'm blogging again! I spent my day off on Wednesday going through everyone's blogs for IWSG, and I've really missed visiting other bloggers! I'm so glad to be back.
- Hand in hand with this comes the news that I got my new laptop on Tuesday. I think part of the reason I wasn't writing or blogging as much recently is that my computer is upstairs in this house, and sometimes when I've had a long day at work I just want to relax on the settee. Well now I can do that and blog at the same time!
- The weather's been great here lately - it's lovely to see some sunshine. We're going for a picnic on Sunday, and I can't wait - it'll be nice to get out and about.
- It's amazing how one small change can make such a big difference - I feel like I'm getting my life back in order again. I've really missed blogging and writing, and I'm so happy that I can get into it again.
- I've got a lemon drizzle cake in the oven - you can't get better than that!