Celebrate the Small Things
Sorry my post is a day late! I didn't post yesterday since I was feeling a little under the weather.
- The Sims 4 Create a Sim demo was released on Wednesday, so that was fun. It was interesting to see the changes they've made, and I can't wait to play the full game when it comes out in September.
- I had a day out on Tuesday; my mum, her partner and I went to a farm café for some lunch, which was absolutely lovely. I also had a home-made cherry scone, fresh from the oven. It was still warm, and so delicious. Then we went for a walk around a picturesque village, and had ice cream.
- I'm writing again, which is great! I haven't written much, but I'm certainly getting back into it.
- Misty (my cat) had a limp at the beginning of the week, but it seems to have gotten better, which I'm relieved about! We still don't know what caused it, she probably landed funny jumping down from somewhere high.
- I'm still celebrating the cooler weather. It really is so much better for me.
- Iced coffee beverages - after months without coffee (and largely without caffeine) I've started craving coffee again, but only when it's iced. I've been getting a lot of Frappe's from McDonalds, and they are so good! I wish I had a Starbucks closer to me so I could get more Frappuccino's.
- I started watching Once Upon A Time this week, and it's so good! The only trouble is, the DVD I have only has the first four episodes on it, so now I have to wait until I get paid before I can watch the rest of the first season.