Goals for July

I didn't do so well with my goals in June:

- Get up to chapter 12 of my NaNo novel re-written - I didn't manage this. I got to about chapter 5 in the end. June was a busy month for me; I was working 6 day weeks so I didn't get a lot of time for writing.

- Read 6 books - I almost made this one - I got 5 books read. I still think that's pretty good, so I'm not too disappointed with this goal.

- Plan for Camp NaNo - I didn't get as much planning done as I'd like, but I don't mind too much. I'm doing short stories and flash fiction, which I don't usually do much planning for anyway. 



Here's hoping I'm more successful with my goals for this month. I'm keeping it simple, so I should manage it. Here are my goals for July:

- Complete Camp NaNoWriMo - I've set 31,000 words as my goal, so that's 1000 words a day. I'm off to a slow start, but I'm sure I'll get there. 

- Read 6 books - Hopefully I'll be able to manage this; I have a lot of books waiting for me to read them. 


Comments

  1. Making an effort to meet your goals is what counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely the England football team did not do so well with their goals for June either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made my June goals but I might have been a bit ambitious with July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your goals! I don't think I'm even going to make any for July. That's how crazy things are right now. So, go you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!