Celebrate the Small Things
Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.
This week I'm celebrating:
- Finishing NaNo! I have my first draft completed, and I already have plans for editing - I know the major plot holes, the things I need to change, and I have plenty of ideas on how to improve it. I'm going to lock it away until January, and then I'll be in full editing mode!
- I had my last day at work today - it was sad to say goodbye to my co-workers, but they gave me a great send off, complete with a card, a home-made decorative owl and a gift card. I'll miss them all, but I still have the Christmas party on Sunday to look forward to!
- I'm moving on Sunday! I can't wait to be settled in the new house.
- Rachel Morgan and her Creepy Hollow series - I finished the second in the series yesterday, and immediately bought the third - I'm hooked!
- I saw The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on Tuesday, and it was amazing!