Express Yourself - Childhood reading
This week's question for the Express Yourself meme (hosted by Dani and Jackie) is: What books did you enjoy as a child?
Apparently my memory is really terrible, since I can't remember what I read when I was really little, so I'm going with what I read when I was a teenager. Most of these I still read now:
- The Harry Potter series, of course. It's a lifelong obsession.
- I used to love stuff by Michael Morpurgo, Cool and Kensuke's Kingdom in particular
- Malorie Blackman was also a favourite, Dead Gorgeous being the book I read the most of hers.
- I've read most books by Sarah Dessen, and loved Last Chance and Just Listen.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green. I've yet to read any of his other stuff, and I really need to!
Not exactly childhood reading, but it'll do :)