Celebrate the Small Things
Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of anAspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.
I have quite a lot to celebrate this week:
- I went to Hartwell Ford on Tuesday to have a look around, and ended up buying a new car...I loved my old car, but I'm glad to get a new one since I did have quite a few problems with the old one. This one is two years newer and has only done 9000 miles, so hopefully I'll have less problems with it. I can't wait to pick it up later on today :) It's an interesting colour, kind of a pale creamy green, which I've never seen before.
- I also got my hair cut. I hadn't had it cut for about a year (I'm not exaggerating here, unfortunately) so it was very long, it reached the bottom of my back. It's now shoulder length, and I also got highlights so it's blonder too. It's so much easier to manage! Although I'm going to miss all of my long plaits.
- I reached 200 followers this week, thanks to all of you for following me :)
- The assignment that I've been desperately trying to find the time to complete is almost done now, just in time for hand in next week.
- Two new games come out today that I've been looking forward to for a while, and I'll be able to play them since I've almost done my assignment.
That's what I'm celebrating, how about you?