Celebrate the Small Things - 19th January

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Here's what I'm celebrating this week:

- It's been a little less hectic at work this week, which has been nice. I've only got next week then I'm off for a week, and I can't wait; I might just sleep all week!

- Long winter walks - my mum has a dog, and I try to walk him with her every weekend. We take him down the old train line near her house, and he absolutely loves it. I just love wrapping myself up warm ready to brave the elements, and sometimes it's nice to get outside for a while, even if the weather isn't ideal.

- I had a movie day with my sister and some friends on Sunday, and we watched Inside Out and Zootropolis - I really enjoyed both films, and it was nice to spend time with my friends. 

Comments

  1. Both are good movies.
    Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movie days are always a fun time! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun day at the movies and nice walks with your mum's doggie. I'm sure he appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your week off! Getting outside and walking is always good, even if the weather isn't perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like some wonderful relaxation this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for bundling up and walking! (Wish I were so ambitious.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!