Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.

I haven't posted for a while, it's been a busy few weeks!


Here's what I'm celebrating this week:
- I had a fantastic time in Rhodes, Greece with my mum; we got back last week, and now it feels like we never went away! It was very strange being somewhere so sunny in October!

- I posted for the Halloween edition for Write Edit Publish on Wednesday, and got some great feedback for my spooky story. Click here if you want to read it! The other pieces were brilliant too, as usual!

- It's my favourite time of year; the nights are closing in, there's (sometimes) a cold bite to the air, and my favourite holidays are approaching! 

What are you celebrating this week?

Comments

  1. We've had more than enough of that sunny warm weather here in October. Finally turning to autumn though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura - it's not bad here so far either ... but I think I'd rather be in Greece! So glad you had a happy time ... It was a very good story and I hope a lot of people go over to read your WEP entry ... it was cruelly realistic ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great time in Rhodes! I've been to Greece, but not there. It's hot and sunny where I am in California, but Rhodes is probably more interesting. It's going to be 65-70 degrees C (95-100F) in a couple of days here. I'm over it. Waiting for the real Autumn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a nice trip and good things are happening for you Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed Greece! I'm tired of the warm temperatures and simply thrilled that it's finally cooling down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!