Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Sorry for the radio silence, didn't realise it had been three weeks since my last Celebrate post! Here's what I'm celebrating this week:

- I posted my story for the WEP bloghop on Wednesday, and got some awesome feedback. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to read it, if you missed it you can find it here.

- I've had this week off work, but it hasn't been relaxing! My sister gets married 4 weeks tomorrow, and we've been doing all the last minute bits and pieces this week, since we both had it off work. It's been stressful at times, but we're getting there now! It's also been great being able to spend so much time together this week, with our mum as well. 

- Just a week to go until Camp NaNo starts! I'm super excited, though a little nervous, of course. I just can't wait to start writing my story.

Comments

  1. Hi Laura - lots going on for you ... and I'm glad it's all coming together - and especially as you can spend time as a family before your sister's big day. Good luck with CampNaNo ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting time for you and your family Laura I'll stop by to read your other post too. Can't wait to see the wedding pics. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!