Goals for March
I'm very pleased with how I did on my February goals - two out of three isn't bad at all!
- Put up at least 2 blog posts a week - This one I didn't quite manage, although I think I did pretty well! I let myself down last week, as I didn't post anything at all - I completely missed IWSG and Celebrate the Small Things. I have posted more in February than the previous months, though, so that has to count for something.
- Write my story for WEP - Not only did I get my WEP story written, but I got runner up for it! I was super happy (and surprised) when I found out. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, you can find it here.
OK, so here are my goals for March:
- Read 4 books - I shouldn't have any trouble with this one - I really do have so much more time to read now.
- Plan for A-Z - I haven't done any planning for the A-Z Challenge yet, which is terrible! I don't even know what my theme is going to be. I'm determined to take part, since I wasn't able to last year. I'm not too bothered about getting all of my posts written in advance, but I'd like a concrete plan of what I'll be doing on each day.
- 2 blog posts a week - I should be able to do this, I just need to make sure that I plan ahead this time, instead of leaving my posts until last minute.
What are your goals this month?