Goals for November
So I only had three goals for October, and here's what they were:
- Write a story for WEP - Write an entry for Spooktoberfest
- Write an entry for the IWSG anthology contest
I had a much better month in October than I did in November! I did all my planning and even an outline for my IWSG story, I just ran out of time to write it! It's a shame, but I'm still glad that I managed to get the other two stories written and up on my blog.
Here are my goals for November:
- Read 4 books - I'm getting behind in my Goodreads challenge, and I can't let that happen - I'm only 11 books away from completing it! Since my hours at work have now dropped down (from 50+ to 32!) I should get plenty of reading time. I've also started taking my book to work and reading on my breaks, so I should definitely get there.
- Write the IWSG story - Even though I'm too late to participate, I still want to write my story. It's a prequel to the novel that I'm working on, showing the villain's backstory, so I'm looking forward to writing it. It should help me with the novel.
- Spend half an hour a day blogging - I definitely have the time to do this now, so there's no excuse if I don't! I've been putting a lot of blog posts up lately, but haven't been visiting nearly as many blogs as I'd like. That will change this month!
Wish me luck! Do you have any goals this month?