Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- I'm off to Greece tomorrow! I'm there for two weeks and have a whopping 19 days off work, so I'm pretty happy right now! I've scheduled a couple of posts to go up while I'm away, because I don't want the fact that I'm away to stop me from blogging for ages again. 

So, I'll be back in a couple of weeks! 

Comments

  1. Enjoy your holiday and glad to see you continue to blog Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so exciting! Have a wonderful time and bring back lots of pics to share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun. Hope your trip is perfect! We'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!