Goals for February

Since I haven't done a "goals" post for so long (since November!) I'm just going to start fresh. My goals for February are:

- Finish reading the Harry Potter series - I'm on Half Blood Prince now, so this is definitely a do-able goal. Then I can start reading the many books I have waiting for me.

- Continue with my NaNo edits - I haven't worked on these for a long time, but I'm looking forward to getting back into them.

- Plan for the A to Z Challenge - I know what I'm going to be doing for the A to Z challenge, but I still nee to assign topics to letters and actually write the posts. Hopefully I'll get started on that this month.


Nothing too big, since I'm still easing myself back in!

Comments

  1. Once I start reading Harry Potter, I can't stop. When I was ill a few years ago, I got through the whole series in a week! Good luck with the A-Z. I'm considering it, but really not sure if I can devote the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on board with the Challenge. Start planning now so you don't have to scramble last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good idea to check out those goals now. 11 months left to reach the ones you set for 2015. Glad to see you onboard for the challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to have something to aim for. The best thing about self-imposed deadlines, however, is that they can be moved. Gently does it, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes the curse of the A to Z I will be doing it as I have already committed myself to helping again. I am hoping to do the A to Z of completely made up Obscure Victorian Inventors. . . .

    Good Luck with your plans, I hope the house move has settled and you are all chilled in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a coincidence! Today I bought Half Blood Prince at a thrift store. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!