Celebrate the Small Things
Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.
Since I just got back from my holiday to Centerparcs, my celebrations are mostly focused on that, so this week I'm celebrating:
- Sweet potato fries - I tried them for the first time this week, and they are so good! I'll definitely be attempting to make my own.
- The weather this week, which has been beautiful for most of our holiday.
- The amount of nature I saw - squirrels everywhere, lots of birds and beautiful plants and trees everywhere.
- Starbucks frappuccinos. Yum!
- Spending time with my family.
- The lovely reaction I got from my cat, Misty, when I got home today. She was very happy to see me!