About Me

So, while at work this morning, I realised that I hadn't actually said very much about myself in yesterdays blog post, apart from the fact that I have a bad temper sometimes, which doesn't paint a very good picture of myself! So here is a post to describe me.
I'm 21 and from England, I have a degree in English Literature but I'm currently working at Asda. I've recently become very interested in a career in Journalism, and it is this that encouraged me to start this blog. I'm just about to start some work experience at a voluntary magazine to get better acqainted with Journalism, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of posts about that! I'm also trying to teach myself to play the keyboard/piano, so I'm sure that'll feature here too :)
I'm an avid player of The Sims games, as well as Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 and 3, so they might get a few mentions too.
I'm going to leave it at this for the time being, got to save something for future posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!